Why Digital Marketing
Whether it’s new or an established fixture in the community, any salon that wants to grow needs a savvy salon marketing strategy. No one can book appointments without first knowing about the salon and what it offers — and this is where salon marketing services become so crucial.
Through a blend of salon marketing strategies — from Internet marketing to email marketing to community events — a salon can generate new leads and convert them into clients. The best way to do this is by working with a professional salon marketing company.
Why Partner With a Marketing Agency?
The experienced marketers at a salon marketing company will know how to research the industry and the competition to devise a plan that draws business, giving your salon a leg up in the marketplace. An agency can help identify a clear target audience to clarify marketing efforts, plus nail down which strategies are worth focusing on to drive results.
Website Design & Development
For custom web design services, Straight North has a full range of options for small and midsize B2B and B2C organizations. If you’ve decided on a fully customized website, congratulations — you have made the right choice. If you are still on the fence about whether to opt for a fully customized site or a prepackaged template, here are a few things to consider.
Benefits of a Custom Website
- People spend a lot of time online these days, and know when they are looking at stock photography and the same web page design they’ve seen in 50 other places. Using a non-custom design for your site sends a signal that your business is no different from somebody else’s, and that you are just going through the motions. This attitude will not inspire your website visitors to make an inquiry or place an order.
- Custom design makes your business stand out from the crowd. It tells visitors that you are an expert and take your business seriously.
- Customized imagery and photography, unlike most stock photography and images, adds vitality and detail to your message, enabling you to showcase key features and benefits of your products and services, and also your facility, inventory, personnel and other aspects of your business that motivate visitors to convert.
- In many cases, a custom website can actually save you money over a template site — by going with a canned website design package, you may end up paying for functionality you don’t need! A custom site is priced to fit your needs and your needs only.
Why Choose US for Custom Website Design Services
Our agency has decades of experience building powerhouse lead generation websites. Not only will you get custom copywriting, a completely custom design and a unique look, your website will also be a workhorse, helping fill your lead pipeline. With full web design capabilities, we stand out from the crowd:
- Our experienced, in-house team of designers, developers, copywriters and project managers works together like a well-oiled machine to bring your project to completion on time and on budget.
- We take the time to understand your business, which is unique — just like the design of your website will be. We want to know as much as possible about your products, services, company history, website objectives, competition and value proposition so we can translate this information into compelling textual and visual site content.
- We excel in mobile-friendly design. Mobile-friendly design is no longer a “nice to have,” it’s a must-have feature on every website. Without mobile-friendly design, you’ll leave your huge mobile audience out of your ROI equation, and also hamper any SEO efforts you have underway.We are an expert in responsive web design. Years later, we have developed tremendous strength in this all-important area.
Why You Should Invest in Email Marketing Services
- First, email effectively fills a wide range of marketing objectives. Email marketing solutions for small business can focus on “hard” conversion goals such as appointment bookings, or on “soft” conversion goals such as building credibility.
- Second, email marketing uses a form of communication common to virtually all target customers and prospects — email! Social media, paid search marketing and even SEO reach portions of the target audience, but for 100 percent coverage, email continues to be the surest means of establishing a connection.
- Third, email works — provided your campaign is properly managed and delivers high-value content to subscribers. It’s true that business people complain about inbox overload and spam, but if you establish your email as something that offers value, your subscriber list, open rates and click-through rates will improve in quantity and quality.
- Fourth, continual testing, when professionally executed, leads to steady and often rapid improvement in results. Large changes, such as the offer and subject line, obviously have a big impact, but also small changes such as the color of a button can substantially affect conversion rates. Professional testing to measure and improve results is a major reason companies opt to outsource their email marketing campaigns.
- Fifth, email marketing is highly measurable, enabling you to gauge the progress and ROI of your campaign with precision. Straight North provides detailed, transparent campaign reporting focused on the most meaningful campaign metrics. These metrics include opens, bounces, click-throughs, unsubscribes and new subscribers.
Keys to Successful Email Marketing
One of the most important keys to success is patience. Email campaigns take a while to catch on — subscribers may gloss over your emails the first few times they arrive in their inboxes, but eventually they recognize your persistence and start to take notice.
Another important element of success is developing persuasive offers. An offer need not be original to be persuasive. Sometimes, great offers are more a matter of timing than creativity. For instance, an email offering a hefty discount on furnace inspections sent in late autumn should get homeowners and property managers thinking seriously.
A third (and often overlooked) element of success: mailing list management. When email campaigns lose steam, it’s often because the mailing list has gotten woefully out of date. A lot of time and attention are needed to capture new subscriber emails, verify email addresses, and update emails due to customer contact changes, name changes, and other variables. This is yet another area where professional, experienced execution makes the difference between success and failure.
Social Media Graphics Design
Design and Layout
Our experienced team of in-house graphic designers and art directors work in a Mac-based environment utilizing the most current software.
In addition to creative development, we can also provide print management, which is billed separately as a management fee. Our oversight services include paper selection, providing print quote options, on-site printing review and supervision, and deployment. This service is ideal for clients that do not have existing relationships with printers and/or an in-house staff to manage print production.
Popular Graphic Design Projects
Effective brochures tell a persuasive story about your product, service or company. Because we take the time to learn about your sales process, our designers and copywriters create collateral that help you make sales — by grabbing the prospect’s attention and then inspiring them to take action.
Sales support: Folders, slicks, info sheets
In sales, it’s not just about what you say, it’s also how you say it. Our sales support pieces combine hard-hitting messaging with paper quality appropriate for your audience. Whether your sales team is working with C-suite executives or the maintenance crew, we will help you establish credibility and make a solid impression.
Logo and branding
- Logo marks — Create a new image or update an old logo to capture your brand. We deliver final logo files in multiple formats for digital and print purposes.
- Standards guide — We create a document that describes the proper way to use the logo mark: positioning, fonts, colors, etc. A basic standards guide is four pages, but complex ones can run to several hundred pages.
- Stationery packages — Our stationery package includes templates for business cards, letterhead, envelopes and labels. More specialized items such as a standard pocket folder can be added.
Social Media & Paid Ad Management
we does. A leader in B2B and B2C PPC and display advertising, we offer social media advertising to businesses of all kinds. If you are looking for creative ways to tap into the enormous social media audience to generate leads or direct e-commerce revenue, our social media advertising firm can help you.
Social Media Advertising Services
With so many social platforms, social media advertising campaigns can be approached in many ways. In general, some of the best platforms are Facebook and LinkedIn.
Facebook, with its billions of users, represents a vast potential market; in addition, Facebook advertising enables advertisers to target users with great precision. This granular targeting makes your ad more relevant, making high click-through and conversion rates more obtainable.
LinkedIn is a strong advertising platform because it is (perhaps) the only social site fully dedicated to business. Many companies find Facebook and other primarily social sites less effective for advertising because users are mainly interested in socializing and possibly even escaping the business scene.
Depending on the nature of your business and the habits of your target audience, one or both of these platforms could be the right starting place for a social media advertising firm to start your campaign.